A little piece of heaven in the country, your home away from home in the Free Home area of Canton, Georgia. The Crafter Retreats at the Lodge is located on 11 acres with a hay field and the customary big red barn out front. You will have the entire terrace level for your stay with your own dedicated parking areas and easy access to the lower level via a private elevator for easy loading/unloading of crafting supplies. Also accessible through the lower level private entrance. Everything is on one level and it’s handicap accessible. Most of importantly the accommodations are sparkling clean and extremely comfortable.
We look forward to hosting you for your personal or business retreat!
Overnight accommodations and crafting stations for 8 people!
- Quilting/sewing retreats
- Scrapbooking retreats
- Card Making
- Business meetings
- Church retreat
- Bunko/Pinochle/Bridge/Poker retreat
- Quiet, peaceful rural setting
- And MORE…
Call 404-822-1978 for more information and to book your retreat.
Quilting, Scrapbooking, & Crafting Retreats
Each work station is designed for comfort:
- Smooth surface 60″ x 30″ work table
- Self healing 24″ x 18″ cutting mat
- Adjustable OttLite with USB port to charge your mobile/electronic devices
- Crafter’s Caddy to hold your beverage and store your tools
- Overhead can lights for extra lighting
- Rolling chair with mesh back to help chair ‘breathe’ and padded seat so your comfortable longer
- Extra storage cubbies to keep your extra supplies
- Power strips under table with multiple outlets
An entire three night weekend for only $175 per person!
Crafter Retreats at the Lodge
606 Hicks Road
Canton, GA 30115